Monday, April 16, 2007

I am a QUITTER

So I have decided to quit smoking..............................I know its a good choice to do for my health.......but its the other peoples health I am worried about while the nicotine is slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwly withering its way out of my body. I know I am serious this time as I have never went this long while "trying to tell myself I was quitting". I am worried about nek&eak's mom.............she will have to find something else to complain to me about at our family gatherings. I guess I can always stop showering.

P.S. wish me Luck

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No comment on the showering. You never know who will read this. They maybe don't shower either.

As for the smoking: Emily will no longer have anything to say when they talk about smoking at school.

Damn, does this mean you won't be giving us any mini-vacations from you while at my mom's? Can you just go stand on the deck or front porch and play hopscotch??

Heidi @ Trendy Dollar said...

I wouldn't worry about nek&eak's mom. She's a dork.

I'm putting you on my blog roll, so you better write some interesting stuff here.

And yes, get off the smokes. Your daughters don't need that crap.

Anonymous said...

Maybe u can take after F & S and go sans bath....GOOD CHOICE!!!!!